Thursday, September 5, 2013

Starry Lane Bakery

I headed out to Santee, California to check out Starry Lane Bakery. It was so much fun getting to spend time in this wonderful, allergy free bakery.  The owner and baker Jaime, was so kind and I felt like I had known her for years. She showed me around, let me taste some treats, and even taught me a few baking tricks. She is so educated when it comes to baking for food allergies that it made her even more legit! Every ingredient used at Starry Lane is researched to make sure they are getting the safest and highest quality ingredients possible. Starry Lane is not messing around when it comes to allergies and they are definitely not sacrificing taste either. 

Allergy Free!? Yep!
Taste Free? Nope! 


When it comes to Gluten Free food, we all know it's expensive. Sometimes, it's way too expensive to justify buying. I mean really, a $6.00 cupcake? You won't find that here at Starry Lane. Everything in the bakery is priced so you can treat yourself all the time. They wanted to create a place that you can enjoy more than just special occasions. 


The Mocha Curl Cookie was a buttery cookie with a chocolate and coffee topping. This cookie is sinfully delicious. 



Have you ever tasted any baked goods with lavender? It's my most favorite flavor ever! 



Starry Lane's Coconut Macaroons were the best I have ever tasted. They were soft and chewy and exploded with coconut flavor. They have tons of different flavors to choose from. 



Here they were making Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Blueberry and Chocolate Macaroons. 

The Maple Blondie was my favorite of the day! I would walk to Santee for this tasty treat. 

Anything covered in powdered sugar is always delicious but the tart filling took it to another level. Sweet and tangy with a soft buttery cookie. 


Make sure you stop by Starry Lane Bakery and if you can't make it into the store they have an online store so you can get your allergy free baked good fix. 

10769 Woodside Ave Santee, CA 92071
619.328.0500




No comments:

Post a Comment