Sunday, December 8, 2013

Coconut Secret- Coconut Aminos




One of my newest obsessions and new staple in my house is Coconut Secret Coconut Aminos.  I used to love cooking with soy sauce, but since it soy sauce contains gluten I am always looking for other alternatives to use. Tamari or Bragg's are great substitutes, but both are made with soy which I try to limit in my diet when possible. When I saw that coconut aminos are soy free, I knew I had to try it. Gluten Free and Soy Free?! I'm in. It is great for cooking which is why the bottle is almost empty! I've been adding it to dressings, marinades, soups, vegetables, meat, seafood, and basically everything in my fridge. Slighty sweet and full of great coconutty benefits , it's perfect for everyday use. 



I mean, that's a pretty awesome label. 100% Organic, gluten free, dairy free, and non-gmo. Coconut also has some incredible benefits. You can read about some of the benefits of coconut here. It's definitely no secret how much I love Coconut Secret... See what I did there?! 

You can find use the store locator to find a bottle, plus they have other products like coconut crystals, coconut nectar, coconut flour, coconut vinegar (intriguing!) coconut cream, and even chocolate covered coconut bars, count me in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment