Thursday, January 9, 2014

Linwoods Health Foods



I am a smoothie and juice girl. Working at a large smoothie chain for four years, maybe I got a little hooked. Fast forward ten years and I am still making smoothies, but just a little bit healthier. I am always adding healthy extras to my smoothies to make it as nutritious as possible to get my day started. So when I met Linwood Health Foods at the GFAF Expo in Dallas Texas, I was excited to get home to try their products. Linwood has tons of healthy products that are packed with nutrition. So many ways to help you get your nutrition going for 2014.




Thanks to Linwoods Health Foods, I was able to try Shelled Hemp Seed for the first time. Hemp Seed is loaded with nutritional benefits and now a permanent fixture on my grocery list. I have been adding them into everything! You can try hemp seeds on top of yogurt, in salads, smoothies, soups, and even sauces. They are a bit chewier than you would think but have a great light nutty flavor. Hemp Seed is a great addition as it's one of the most nutritious plants out there. You can check out some of the benefits of hemp seed and all of the other Linwood Health Food products here. 



I love flax seed and have been a believer for years. Flax is perfect for adding to smoothies, on top of yogurts or granola, and even in baked goods. What I really like about Linwoods products is that they switch it up a bit! They have these, what I have been calling, "Super flax mixes" Pictured above is the Ground Flaxseed, Sunflower, Pumpkin, Sesame Seeds, and Goji Berry blend. Super tasty, loaded with benefits, I definitely recommend trying it. You can find a blend to suit your health food and nutrition needs. Check out Linwoods Superfoods Facebook too! 



No comments:

Post a Comment