Monday, March 18, 2013

The Celiac Awareness Tour


What an amazing weekend! I attended The Celiac Awareness Tour at the Del Mar Fairgrounds. It's a pretty rare occurrence that I am able to eat everything when I walk into a room. I was like a kid in a candy store, a healthy candy store. There were some great vendors there with some new products and old favorites. Not only that but I met some of the nicest people in the Gluten Free world. I have to say, I love my gluten free life. I have been feeling very happy and blessed these days and I don't think I would be at this point in my life without being Gluten Free. My life was changed when I went Gluten Free and I wouldn't have it any other way.

I can't wait to try some of the great products that I was given yesterday. There were tons of samples, but the best part was the goodie bag I brought home. I mean seriously! Look at that! I am in Gluten Free heaven! Over the next few weeks as I try some products I will do short little reviews on each and let all my gluten free foodies know what is worth buying and what to avoid. 


Here's a quick list of some of the vendors! 


1 comment:

  1. That is quite a goody bag - jealous! I love those Glutino pretzels :)

    ReplyDelete