Saturday, April 27, 2013

RiseBar


My life can get hectic between working different jobs, trying to run this blog, and having a social life. Having a busy day or lifestyle doesn't mean that we should make bad choices on what we are putting into our bodies. I am always looking for easy and healthy choices that can fuel my body with simple and pure ingredients. The nice folks at Rise Bar sent me some of their bars to try out and I am hooked! They come in three different types of bars, protein bars, breakfast bars and energy bars for whatever your needs may be. Not to mention the tons of delicious flavors! 


There are so many reasons to choose Rise Bar. They are all gluten free, all natural, non-gmo, free of preservatives, 0g transfat, and some of their bars are even vegan! 
100% Annie's Gluten Free Grub approved.
Check out their website and take a look around

Thanks again RiseBar!


No comments:

Post a Comment