Monday, April 22, 2013

Barons Market


One of the challenges of living a Gluten Free life can be finding healthy, affordable, gluten free groceries. I am always looking for grocery stores that have tons of gluten free options and that don't break my budget. The nice folks at Baron's Market showed me around their beautiful location in Point Loma. Baron's Market is a family owned store which allows them to have the customers best interest in mind. As most of you know, GF can be expensive and sometimes the product isn't even worth it! What I love about Barons is that they do not hike up the price of groceries for their benefit which makes it more affordable for us gluten free folks.


Now that we have found a grocery store that carries all of our gluten free needs, they make it easy to find what we are looking for. Most of the gluten free items are put into this little section. To make things even easier, they have put together a guide for customers. 


Not only that but everything at Barons is labeled. Yep! You heard me, they have stickers to point you in the right direction. Most of the gluten free items are in this neat little section but while you are exploring the rest of the store they have labels that catch your eye. I found tons of gluten free items that I have never even heard of!

The selection of Gluten Free products is insane! I was in heaven! 
Udis! Glutino! Enjoy Life! Bobs Red Mill! 





Barons Market has 4 locations serving San Diego. 
Point Loma, Rancho Bernardo, Temecula, and Murrieta/Wildomar
Check out their website and head over to their stores to find a huge selection of GF products at great prices. 

Thanks again to Barons Market for taking the time to talk to me about all things Gluten Free and showing me around! 




No comments:

Post a Comment